Enlighted was a brand new technology in the commercial IoT space. It had immense credibility in Silicon Valley and the Bay area – with early adopters like Google and LinkedIn as customers – but it was targeting a generally conservative marketplace with a new, cutting-edge product unlike much else out there.
It enlisted Sweeney’s help to build brand awareness, and position itself as a true industry disrupter.
- To-date, Sweeney has secured more than 242 million earned media impressions for the brand.
- Secured coverage in leading media outlets like TechCrunch, Wired, Forbes Tech Council, Bloomberg, WSJ and CBS on Enlighted’s behalf to name a few.
- Established Enlighted as a key thought leader by securing speaking opportunities and keynotes at leading lighting/building, healthcare and IoT conferences, including: HIMSS, Lightfair International, AAMI and IBcon.
- Helped Enlighted win notable industry awards, including two Sapphire Awards, the IoT Global Awards and CIO Big Data Awards.
- Increased Enlighted’s social media numbers in nearly every category across the board. Twitter engagement has increased by 484.2%, impressions by 1,070% and followers by 7.1%. LinkedIn engagement has increased by 40.4%, impressions by 7.2% and followers by 20.6%.
- Managed pre-, during and post-show trade show marketing, including sponsorships, speaking opportunities, awards, press conferences, media coverage, giveaways, email, social media and more.
- Successfully launched new hardware, a new suite of applications and a new industry alliance called IoT-Ready™.