Sweeney, a leading, full-service agency, is hiring an account supervisor/manager to support national B2B and B2C accounts. Sweeney seeks a team and account leader with an integrated marketing communications skill set who is driven, competitive and focused on delivering exceptional results.
• Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of integrated marketing experience – market research, strategic planning, public relations, advertising, branding, direct marketing, trade show marketing, social media, etc.
• Exceptional project management and client communication skill sets
• Ability to manage and mentor account staff
• Agency experience a plus
• Team-building and nurturing experience
• Positive attitude; passionate about work, employees and clients
• Serve as the day-to-day lead on multiple, leading national B2B and B2C accounts, managing client needs/expectations and campaign results
• Manage and support day-to-day implementation of approved strategies (media
relations/publicity, branding, direct marketing, trade show support, social media, video, blogger relations, print and digital advertising, digital analytics, etc.)
• Provide strategic marketing, public relations, advertising, branding and social media counsel to clients
• Manage campaigns, results and budgets
• Gain in-depth knowledge of each client’s business, including competitors, industry (trade shows, media, influencers, etc.) and trends
• Keep agency executives updated on all client activity and engage leadership as necessary to maintain and deliver superior results and grow quality client relationships
• Supervise and nurture staff by motivating, coaching/mentoring, consistently providing constructive feedback, and holding them accountable
• Support business development activities including networking, research, proposal developing and pitching
• Commit to continuous learning and improvement of integrated marketing and leadership skills
Send resumes to Jennifer Manocchio at [email protected].