Sweeney, a leading, full-service agency, is hiring a marketing manager to support agency marketing in its Cleveland headquarters or Wilmington, NC. Sweeney seeks an experienced marketing professional with an integrated marketing communications skillset – traditional and digital – who is self-driven, competitive and focused on delivering exceptional results.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-10 years of integrated, B2B marketing experience – strategic planning, public relations, advertising, direct marketing, digital, etc.
- Ability to develop the agency marketing strategy and execute flawlessly
- Strong writing – both traditional and digital – skill set
- Experience working with creative services to execute design, video, podcasts, etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and marketing strategies, as well as quickly adjust priorities as needed
- Experience hiring/managing agencies or agency experience a plus
- Works well independently, willing to take risks and blaze new trails, has a positive attitude and is passionate about marketing
- Serve as the agency’s marketing manager to increase overall agency awareness and increase agency leads
- Maintain the agency brand image across all channels
- Develop the agency’s annual marketing plan prioritizing strategies based on the agency’s overall bandwidth and budget Manage and support day-to-day implementation of approved strategies (media relations/publicity, direct marketing, speaking opportunities, awards, case studies, social media, advertising, analytics, etc.)
- Lead the development of a new agency website, including SEO, and continue to manage ongoing updates
- Develop agency capabilities presentations – overall agency presentation, service presentations, vertical market presentations – and custom presentations as needed
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to support the agency’s business development director
- Manage internal staff and vendors as needed to support approved marketing strategies
- Track and assess results and adjust strategies as relevant
- Keep agency executives updated on all activity and results
Send resumes to Jennifer Manocchio at [email protected]